The pillars of faith are:
To believe in:
1. The first Pillar of faith is to believe in Allah (in his oneness of lordship, worship, names attributes and legislation),
2. His angels (as creatures whom Allah created of light to execute His orders),
3. His books (the Torah, the Bibile, the Psalms and the Quran, the last of them and everlasting),
4. His Messengers (from the First to the last)
5. The last day (the day of judgement when people will be held accountable for their deeds),
6. The final pillar of faith is to believe in Predestination, whether good or bad.